The Alternative Press Center
The APC Blog
"An Unexpected Mortality Increase in the United States Follows Arrival of the Radioactive Plume From Fukushima: Is There A Correlation?" by Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman Initial signs of the global health impact of the Fukushima disaster in the United States. <http://www.radiation.org/reading/pubs/HS42_1F.pdf> "North Korea's Justifiable Anger" by Stansfield Smith An anti-imperialist perspective on US conflict with North Korea. <http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/10/north-koreas-justifiable-anger/>
Tuesday, 04 November 2014
Economic Conditions in United States
Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Monday, 01 September 2014
Mass Incarceration In the United States
Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Recent Articles on Feminism Found in Alternative Press Index
by Michele Landsberg
"Toward Transnational Feminist Literacy Practices," Rethinking Marxism v26 n1
by Chizu Sato
"Electric Feel: Transduction, Errantry and the Refrain," Cultural Studies v28 n1
by Kara Keeling
"A Quieter Riot: Kathleen Hanna Talks About the Grrrl She Was and the Woman She Is Now," Bitch n61
by Sarah MirkMore
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Recent Articles on Israeli-Palestinian Conflict in Alternative Press Index
Available at www.electronicintifada.net/content/solidarity-saved-me-nazis-thats-why-i-fight-israeli-apartheid/12950
2. "Obama's Support for Israel a Big Block for Palestine" by Barry Sheppard, Green Left Weekly no. 960, p13
3. "Anarchist Solidarity with the Palestinian Struggle" by Steve Kellerman, Anarcho-Syndicalist Review, no. 61, p47-48
4. "Gaza is Flooded with Sewage and Conspiracies" by Ramzy Baroud, Z Magazine, v. 27 no.1, p9-10
Available at www.counterpunch.org/2013/11/28/gaza-is-flooded-with-sewage-and-conspiracies/
5. "More Gwynne Dyer," Peace Magazine v.31 no.1, p20-21
Directory of periodicals
(A randomly-selected entry from the hundreds of titles in our Annotations directory.) More...
- Choice 31 (July 1994): 1683.
- Library Journal 120 (January 1995): 144.
- Times Literary Supplement (November 24, 1995): 25.
This page has been viewed 3,381,969 times.