The Alternative Press Center
The APC Blog
"An Unexpected Mortality Increase in the United States Follows Arrival of the Radioactive Plume From Fukushima: Is There A Correlation?" by Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman Initial signs of the global health impact of the Fukushima disaster in the United States. <http://www.radiation.org/reading/pubs/HS42_1F.pdf> "North Korea's Justifiable Anger" by Stansfield Smith An anti-imperialist perspective on US conflict with North Korea. <http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/10/north-koreas-justifiable-anger/>
Monday, 08 February 2016
Science and Society in the Alternative Press
Saturday, 30 January 2016
Higher Education in the Alternative Press
Sunday, 24 January 2016
Soccer in the Alternative Press
Wednesday, 06 January 2016
Biotechnology in the Alternative Press
Monday, 07 December 2015
Whiteness and White Privilege in the Alternative Press
Directory of periodicals
(A randomly-selected entry from the hundreds of titles in our Annotations directory.) More...
- LaGuardia, Cheryl, Bill Katz and Linda Sternberg Katz. Magazines for Libraries, 12th ed. New Providence, NJ: Bowker, 2003.
- Small Press Review 34 (January 2002): 15+.
- Times Literary Supplement (November 14, 1997): 27.
- Small Press Review 30 (July 1998): 22.
- Small Press Review 32 (March 2000): 13.
This page has been viewed 3,439,781 times.