The Alternative Press Center
The APC Blog
"An Unexpected Mortality Increase in the United States Follows Arrival of the Radioactive Plume From Fukushima: Is There A Correlation?" by Joseph Mangano and Janette Sherman Initial signs of the global health impact of the Fukushima disaster in the United States. <http://www.radiation.org/reading/pubs/HS42_1F.pdf> "North Korea's Justifiable Anger" by Stansfield Smith An anti-imperialist perspective on US conflict with North Korea. <http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/04/10/north-koreas-justifiable-anger/>
Saturday, 18 July 2015
"Wisconsin" in the Alternative Press
Friday, 05 June 2015
"Postmodernism" in the Alternative Press
Saturday, 30 May 2015
"Inequality" in the Alternative Press
Thursday, 21 May 2015
Al-Nakba in the Alternative Press
Thursday, 23 April 2015
War in Syria in the Alternative Press
Directory of periodicals
(A randomly-selected entry from the hundreds of titles in our Annotations directory.) More...
- LaGuardia, Cheryl, Bill Katz and Linda Sternberg Katz. Magazines for Libraries, 12th ed. New Providence, NJ: Bowker, 2003.
- Small Press Review 34 (January 2002): 15+.
- Times Literary Supplement (November 14, 1997): 27.
- Small Press Review 30 (July 1998): 22.
- Small Press Review 32 (March 2000): 13.
This page has been viewed 3,484,786 times.